M.Voc in Manufacturing Skills
Objective of M.Voc is to train our students to National Skill Quality Framework (NSQF) level 9 in the field of Manufacturing skills and explore the business opportunities. After completion of this degree you will have the knowledge, skills, ability and judgement necessary to undertake a feasibility study for new product development, process planning and manufacturing.
- B. Voc. in respective Vocation
- B-Tech in related discipline
- Any other Graduate with NSQF Level 7 Certificate in respective vocation.
Lateral Entry (II Year)
- M-Tech in related discipline
- B-Tech/B.Voc with NSQF level 8 certification in related discipline
- RPL at NSQF Level 8 through an entrance exam (maximum 21 years of age)
Admission will be through an Entrance Examination or based on the merit of the qualifying examination.
|Year||First Semester||Second Semester (Industrial Internship)|
|Advance Welding Process||5||Industry Internship||18|
|Advance Materials & Heat Treatment||5|
|Skill Elective-II||4||Research Work/ Publications/||4|
|Open Elective – I||3||Project Report||4|
|Maths/Modern English Usages and Grammar||4||Seminar||2|
|Cumulative Credits = 30||Cumulative Credits = 60|
|Year||Third Semester||Fourth Semester (Industrial Internship)|
|Industrial Robotics & Programming||5||Industry Internship||18|
|Skill Elective-IV||4||Research Work/ Publications||4|
|Open Elective – II||3||Dissertation||4|
|Cumulative Credits = 120 (M. Voc.)|