Sumit Kashyap, M.Voc, B. Tech
Senior Trainer, School of Automotive Skills
Tel: +91- 8227871840
Specialization/Expertise (Technology or Area)
Sumit is an experienced trainer and an automotive professional in the School of Automotive Skills. He has total 5 years of experience in the field of Manufacturing as well as Automotive Skills as trainer. He holds a Masters of Vocational degree in Automotive Skills from Bhartiya Skill Development University Jaipur and Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from Mangalayatan University in Aligarh, UP, India. He has two years of experience as manufacturing trainer in School of Manufacturing skills where he trained fresh graduates on conventional turning/milling machines, basic mechanical measurement tools, assembly etc.
Sumit is active in preparing technical dossiers which included drawings, curriculums, qualification packages and standard operating procedures for Mechanical shop for Automotive Skills. Sumit organizes and impart ‘On the Job quality’ training to engineers and practitioners from different industries who attend different training programs organized in BSDU.
- Master of vocational Skills in Automotive Skills (M.Voc)
- Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 5+ years
- Axalta Coating system: PT 1 & PT 2 (Module: Standard repair, spot repair, minor repair, colour matching, masking technique)
- Bosch India Ltd.: Trained on Engine Management system and Bosch alternator system.
- ESVC: Attended three days’ workshop on Electric solar vehicle championship training.
- Mini Tractor fabrication and complete assembly
- Segway fabrication
- 3D Printer DIY kit assembly and printing