M.Voc. in Automotive Skills
The M.Voc. program is also modular in nature with multiple exit points at Post Graduate Diploma and M.Voc. degree.
Each of four semester carries 25 credits, resulting in total of 100 credits for M.Voc.
- To train the students for NSQF level 9 in at least one job role/profile in specialized areas of automotive industries.
- To train the students for multiple advanced skill sets under the domain of Automotive technology like Engine emissions, vehicle design and dynamics, Instrumentation.
- To enable the students to analyze industry problems of Automotive sector and develop/formulate solution to these problems.
- To develop the ability in students to work as a trainer for training the manpower in any Automotive companies like Maruti, Hyundai, Toyota, Mahindra, Volkswagen, Tata, Ford etc.
- Provide opportunities to undertake research in Automotive sector areas like electric vehicle, hybrid vehicle technology, solar powered vehicles etc.
- To train & equip the students with knowledge and understanding to start his/her own enterprise.
B.Voc., B.Tech., Any other graduate with level 7 skill certificate from NSQF.
|M.Voc. in Automotive Skills|
|Year||FIRST SEMESTER||SECOND SEMESTER (Industrial Internship)|
|I||Elements of Automotive Engineering||4||Industry Assessment||21|
|Automotive Vehicle Service||4|
|Automotive Safety and Comfort Systems||4|
|Research Methodology||3||Research Work & Publication||3|
|Open Elective – I||3||Project Report||4|
|Cumulative Credits = 60 (Post Graduate Diploma)|
|Year||THIRD SEMESTER||FOURTH SEMESTER (Industrial Internship)|
|II||Automotive Maintenance & Management||4||Industrial Training||21|
|Automotive Engines & Emissions||4||Research Work & Publication||3|
|Skills Elective-3||4||Project Report||4|
|Advanced Communication Skills||3||Presentation||1|
|Cumulative Credits = 120 (M. Voc.)|
Skill Electives – I
Skill Electives – II
|Automotive Body Repairs||Automotive Electricals|
|Automotive Paint Technology||Automotive Instrumentation, Battery & Testing|
Skill Electives – III
Skill Electives – IV
|Automotive Electric Vehicles||Vehicle Dynamics|
|Automotive Hybrid vehicles||Computer Aided Vehicle Design|
|Advanced Automotive Electronics||Accident Survey & Repairs|