M.Voc. in Embedded Systems & IoT
This program will enable learners to gain expertise in key areas of Embedded Systems and IoT. These include end-device development, Cloud Computing, Network Design & Management, Application Interface Design and Data Management & Analytics on one hand and a comprehensive coverage of essential embedded technologies, current tools and trends on the other.It is structured to provide students with a broad, versatile skillset, coupled with hands-on industry exposure.
Who should applyThe program is designed for engineers who wish to transition to IoT career opportunities in sectors such as IT, Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy, Telecom and Logistics. Engineers currently working in organisations that either provide IoT products & services, or design & implement IoT solutions for transforming their own business should consider applying to this program.
Learning outcomesUpon successful completion of the program, learners will be able to:
- Understand the building blocks of IoT technology and explore the vast spectrum of IoT applications
- Use processors & peripherals to design & build IoT hardware
- Assess, select and customize technologies for IoT applications
- Connect the cyber world with the physical world of humans, automobiles and factories
- Integrate geographically distributed devices with diverse capabilities
- Design and implement IOT applications that manage big data